End of '05

Ok so I have been up to a lot- but my camera has been on the fritz (new one is somewhere in UPSland right now).
Alas 2005 is ending.
Based on 2004, 2005 rocked (2004 really stunk). Here's just a few reasons why i am so pleased.
1. I still have my awesome job- It's nice to be a professional bike nerd.
2. I managed to triple the number of times I have been across the atlantic ocean in my life in one year (only twice previous to 2005, 4 times in 2005....thanks Craig...)
3. I learned to ride on the other side of the road.
4. I learned to whitewater kayak.
Well i'm sure I did more than just that, but anyhow here are some photos from the past year that i've not posted yet. Enjoy!
(above) Maurice from Dirt Rag, Me, Eric G (my boss), and Allen Munchnick on the Congressional Bike Ride.
Buffalo Bill, Craig, and Caspar at the Horseshoe prepping for Rollapoluza....erm....3??Out-of-shape me at the CMWC 13 goldsprint qualifiers.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home